Paver Clean & Seal
At Superior Paving Systems, we believe otherwise. Our clients in San Jose, Mountain View, San Mateo, Saratoga, and Redwood City notice that they aren’t inclined to cleaning pavers, especially if they have to clean large stretches of them, like long driveways, etc.
Our clients in Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Cupertino, and Fremont prefer to call us to clean and seal pavers on a regular schedule for thorough paver care; though they handle light cleaning and washing themselves.
Why Professional Paver Cleaning?While people don’t hesitate to call professionals to seal the pavers, they wonder why they should consider professional cleaning. Here are some of the reasons why you should hire a professional.
- First and foremost, you save time. Cleaning all the hardscapes on your property can be a tedious job. It might take an entire day and you’ll have to work hard. Most people get very few opportunities to relax so rather than spending your weekend paver cleaning and sealing, just relax and leave the rest to us.
- We clean more thoroughly, making sure that your pavement is free of dust, debris, moss, or weeds. Our intention is to ensure that the pavers look like they’ve been just installed.
- We don’t use any harsh chemicals, which damage the pavers. Many homeowners unknowingly use harsh chemical washing agents when they clean these features. Pavers, especially brick ones, are made from very fine materials and while they are resilient, using chemicals can reduce their lifespan.
- We also know how to remove stains caused by spilled motor oils and similar agents. Some people attempt to clean such stains with store-bought stain removers but these agents don’t clean effectively.
Why Professional Sealing?Sealing pavers is a great way of enhancing their look and making them more durable. There are several reasons why sealing pavers, brick or concrete, is a wise decision.
- Sealed pavers are easier to maintain simply because the surface doesn’t absorb things like oils or stains. The sealed surface makes it easier for you to clean any dust or debris.
- Sealing enhances the look of the surface. There are different kinds of finishes available that can change the way your pavement looks.
- Sealants offer long term protection to the pavers, enhancing their life. They’re not completely exposed to the elements.